Seeking nominations for first UI Information Technology Leadership Award by May 19
Main Page Content
Do you work with an information technology (IT) staffer who exhibits excellent leadership through engagement, impact, initiative, or personal growth? If so, nominate them now for the first University of Iowa IT Leadership Award.
This award is part of a continuing effort to develop, encourage, and support IT Leadership at the UI and will be given annually. This award is co-sponsored by the UI Chief Information Officer (CIO) and the UI IT Leadership Development Team. The winning candidate will be announced at the annual Tech Forum at the end of May.
The nomination process and form is available at cio.uiowa.edu/it-leadership-award. Forms must be completed and submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight, Sunday, May 19. If you have any questions, contact any member of the IT Leadership Development Team below:
- Maggie Jesse, ITS, chair, Maggieemail@example.com, 319-335-6335
- Mark Ahrens, ITS, firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-335-5061
- Laurie Hafner Dahms, ITS, email@example.com, 319-335 5547
- Ben Rogers, ITS, firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-335-5548
- Chad Sharp, Internal Audit, email@example.com, 319-335-2726
- Tim Shie, College of Public Health, firstname.lastname@example.org, 319 384 3847
- Jenifer Steil, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, email@example.com, 319-384-1913
- Chris Wilkins, University Communication and Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-384-0029
- Tim Wolf, ITS, email@example.com, 319-335-9250.