UI experts for media available to comment on Supreme Court health care reform decision
Main Page Content
Several University of Iowa faculty are available to provide the media with legal and health care analysis for the Supreme Court's ruling in the health care reform law case.
- Todd Pettys, professor of law and an expert in constitutional law and the Supreme Court, 319-335-6814, email@example.com; related story: now.uiowa.edu/2012/06/law-professors-todd-pettys-and-andy-grewal-consider-issues-supreme-courts-impending-health
- Sheldon Kurtz, professor of law and an expert in health care law, firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-335-9069
- Dr. Peter Damiano, professor of dentistry, director of Public Policy Center and the Health Policy Research program, 319-335-6813, email@example.com
- Jean Robillard, MD, vice president for medical affairs, 319-335-8064 firstname.lastname@example.org (also cc: email@example.com)
- Keith Mueller, professor and head of health management and policy in the College of Public Health, 319-384-3832, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Grewal, professor of law, constitutional law expert, 319-335-9032, email@example.com
For more information, visit now.uiowa.edu/2012/05/whats-prognosis.